Young talents with university degree are offered the chance for an interesting entry opportunity into the international world of logistics as a
Trainee (m/w) 100%
Entry date: By arrangement (flexible)
Within our trainee program, we give young talents with university degrees the chance to take on a challenging position at Bertschi after an intensive training period.
You will be actively involved in transport processing and getting to know the company, the market, and the activities of the dispatching / forwarding department over a period of 12 months. You will be systematically trained in a defined area and you will support the department as a full team member. The area in which you will work after the trainee programme will be determined towards the end of the trainee year. The mentor responsible will support you in your professional and personal development.
Step into the future - together with us!
Bertschi AG is a market leader in the transport industry, specialised in providing sophisticated intermodal services via rail, road and water to the chemical industry. Our customers' product flows are steered centrally from our headquarters in Switzerland, assisted by our 3'100 employees in 38 countries worldwide. We are operating 37'100 tank- and dry-bulk containers, evaluating on a daily basis the best transport routes and modes according to economical and ecological criteria in order to provide top service quality to our customers.
- Business experience (in transport or forwarding industry would be an advantage)
- Education in business studies (e.g. university bachelor degree)
- Fluent in German and English (oral and written), other languages are advantageous
- Good understandig of numbers, IT affinity as well as general MS Office skills
- Initiative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Outstanding communication skills, even in hectic situations
- Team-minded and willing to taker over responsible tasks
- Understanding of logical processes, analytical and conceptual thinking
- Willingness to travel regarding possible deployment abroad after the trainee program
- Excellent career prospects in a growing organization
- Free parking and in-house canteen
- Permanent employment contract
- Possibility to take responsibility
- Safe workplace in a solid Swiss company in a global environment
- Structured training period supported by a mentor
Are you interested in this exciting position? Apply using the online form on the side and note that we need the complete application dossier (letter of motivation, CV with photo, references, certificates) in order to examine your documents completely.