Due to further growth, we are looking for a new enthusiastic employee for our global department in Dürrenäsch:
Import/Export Coordinator (m/w) 100%
During the systematic introduction you will learn and get the necessary knowledge in the field of activity of a forwarding specialists in our overseas department and will handle import and export orders independently.
Step into the future - together with us!
Bertschi AG is a market leader in the transport industry, specialised in providing sophisticated intermodal services via rail, road and water to the chemical industry. Our customers' product flows are steered centrally from our headquarters in Switzerland, assisted by our 3'100 employees in 38 countries worldwide. We are operating 37'100 tank- and dry-bulk containers, evaluating on a daily basis the best transport routes and modes according to economical and ecological criteria in order to provide top service quality to our customers.
Role and responsibilities:
- Independent planning and processing of import and export orders
- Clarifications and correspondence with customers in the chemical industry
- Control of tank containers
- Cooperation with shipping companies, intermodal suppliers, and various service providers in the tanker container logistics industry
- Documentation and issue of bills of lading
- Notification and accounting of import and export shipments
- Completed basic commercial education
- Work experience in the transport or forwarding industry is an advantage (but not mandatory)
- Interest and enthusiasm for logistics
- German and English very good in written and spoken, French is an advantage
- Enjoyment of international contacts
- Impeccable behavior, even in hectic situations
- Independent, reliable, and team-oriented personality
- Systematic familiarization with your entire work area
- Insight into the global flow of goods in the chemical industry and overseas logistics
- Responsible field of activity with development potential
- Positive working climate in an international environment
- Modern office space
Are you interested in this exciting position? Apply using the online form on the side and note that we need the complete application dossier (letter of motivation, CV with photo, references, certificates) in order to examine your documents completely.