Due to further growth, our global department in Dürrenäsch is looking for a go-getting
Import/Export Coordinator (m/f/d) 100%
During your systematic training, you’ll learn the work of an import/export specialist and independently process our Overseas department’s import and export orders.
Step into the future - together with us!
The Bertschi Group is a market leader in the logistics industry, specializing in intermodal services for the chemical industry.
Headquartered in Switzerland, we are present with 3,100 Bertschi employees in 38 countries worldwide.
Every day we work to provide the most innovative and sustainable logistics solutions for our global customers.
Role and responsibilities:
- Independent planning and processing of import and export orders
- Clarifications and correspondence with customers in the chemicals industry
- Management of tank containers
- Working together with shipping companies, intermodal providers and various tank container logistics service providers
- Documentation and issue of bills of lading
- Notification and billing of import and export shipments
- Completed basic commercial training
- Professional experience in the transport or forwarding sector an advantage (but not essential)
- Interest in and enthusiasm for logistics
- Very good written and spoken English – German and French an advantage
- Enjoys international contact
- Good manners, even in hectic situations
- Independent, reliable and a team player
- Systematic training in your entire area of work
- Insight into the global flow of goods in the chemicals industry and overseas logistics
- Responsible work with development potential
- Positive working atmosphere in an international environment
- Modern office space
Are you interested in this exciting position? Apply using the online form on the side and note that we need the complete application dossier (letter of motivation, CV with photo, references, certificates) in order to examine your documents completely.