Due to the further growth, we are looking for a fit-for-purpose
UI/UX Designer (m/w/d) 60-100%
We have opened an office for software development and digitalization projects in the modern Technopark Brugg, right next to the train station. For the ongoing setup, we are looking for motivated professionals to work on the development of our transport application for the "Global" department. We are a team with a lot of experience in software development. The use of modern technologies is important to us.
Step into the future - together with us!
The Bertschi Group is the market leader in logistics by rail, ship and road for the chemical industry.
Headquartered in Switzerland, we are present with 3,200 Bertschi employees in 38 countries worldwide.
Every day, we develop innovative, customized and sustainable logistics solutions for our global customers.
Role and responsibilities:
- Creation of wireframes/mockups and workflows groundwork for ergonomic software
- UI design, icon design, look & feel of the applications
- Contact person for UI/UX questions for the development team and the PO's
- Coordinate the development of UI components (cross-project) in collaboration with developers
- Ensuring a consistent look and feel and efficient usability of our business web applications
- Supporting the requirement engineers in the conception of UIs to improve the operational processes, taking into account the technical possibilities
- Presenting concepts as well as contact person for queries of the developers
- Participation in the area of frontend development or requirements engineering possible
- Completed education in the field of UI/UX, e.g. computer science with profiling iCompetence
- High affinity for user-friendly and efficient UIs as well as flair for aesthetics
- At least 3-5 years of experience with business software as a UI/UX designer
- Ability to design UIs compatible with the domain (DDD)
- Strong conceptual, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a structured manner
- Challenging existing processes and creativity for process optimization
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken and intermediate German skills
- Understanding of web development
- Experience in the field of requirements engineering or in cooperation with requirements engineers
- Modern workplace in a solid Swiss family business
- Opportunity to shape, improve and develop a complex system over time
- Personal development and promotion prospects
- Motivated, young and professional team at the cutting edge of technology
- Part of a Scrum team with agile development processes (2-week sprints)
- Very good connections to public transport
Are you interested in this exciting position? Apply using the online form on the side and note that we need the complete application dossier (letter of motivation, CV with photo, references, certificates) in order to examine your documents completely.