Due to the further growth, we are looking for a fit-for-purpose Regional Business Development Manager in Singapore.
Regional Business Development Manager 100%
Responsible for the market expansion outside of Singapore : developing new direct customers within South East Asia (SEAsia)
You will build strategic partnerships by establishing and maintaining relationships with key partners (agents), clients, and stakeholders to explore collaboration opportunities and expand the organization's network.
Step into the future - together with us!
The Bertschi Group is the market leader in logistics by rail, ship and road for the chemical industry.
Headquartered in Switzerland, we are present with 3,200 Bertschi employees in 38 countries worldwide.
Every day, we develop innovative, customized and sustainable logistics solutions for our global customers.
Role and responsibilities:
- Sales and negotiation: Collaborating with the sales team to develop sales strategies, negotiate contracts, and close deals with clients.
- Sales Planning; develop strategic sales plans and initiatives to maximize revenue growth, expand market reach, and increase customer acquisition and retention.
- Implementation of company sales objectives, targets and ensuring good profitability of the transports
- Customer relationship management, build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, attending meetings, negotiating contracts, resolving issues, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Developing business proposals: Creating compelling proposals and presentations to pitch products, services, or partnership opportunities to potential clients.
- Support and enforce all aspects of company policies/procedures
- Communicates the company quality management regulations to the customers and clarifies the operational conditions for new customers
- You are an ambitious and self driven individual with good background of chemical logistics within South East Asia
- Preferably with In depth knowledge of ISOtanks market in South East Asia (primarily Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia)
- Be willing to travel extensively or relocate to any of these countries
- This is a thrilling opportunity in a fast-expanding logistics and supply chain company that holds a prominent position in the global market.
- Experience an international work setting
- Embrace a company culture that emphasizes teamwork and mutual support
Are you interested in this exciting position? Apply using the online form on the side and note that we need the complete application dossier (letter of motivation, CV with photo, references, certificates) in order to examine your documents completely.