For the tank container transport of chemical liquid products in long-distance traffic, we offer exciting employment opportunities for dedicated professional drivers with immediate effect.
BG / RO Driver C/E in long-distance traffic (m/w/d) 100%
Step into the future - together with us!
The Bertschi Group is the market leader in logistics by rail, ship and road for the chemical industry.
Headquartered in Switzerland, we are present with 3,200 Bertschi employees in 38 countries worldwide.
Every day, we develop innovative, customized and sustainable logistics solutions for our global customers.
Role and responsibilities:
- Transport of chemical ADR/non ADR liquid products in tank containers
- Loading/unloading of the products at the customer's site
- Control and maintenance of vehicle and equipment
- Correct transport documentation (shipping documents, track & trace app, etc.)
- A valid class C and CE driver's license, driver's card, driver's qualification certificate (number 95) and an impeccable certificate of good conduct
- Practical experience in long-distance transport (at least 1 year)
- Independent, reliable and customer-oriented way of working
- Language skills in English or German, both written and spoken
- German employment contract
- Competitive compensation
- Secure job in an expanding company
- Modern vehicle fleet and impeccable equipment
- Own terminals and branches with developed (sanitary) infrastructure
- Home flights organized and paid by Bertschi during the compensation weeks
- 3-week familiarization phase in Switzerland
- Regular training and further education by professional instructors
Are you interested in this exciting position? Apply using the online form on the side and note that we need the complete application dossier (letter of motivation, CV with photo, references, certificates) in order to examine your documents completely.