Young talents with university degree are offered the chance for an interesting entry opportunity into the international world of logistics as a
Trainee (m/w) 100%
Entry date: By arrangement (flexible)
Within our trainee program, we give young talents with university degrees the chance to take on a challenging position at Bertschi after an intensive training period.
You will be actively involved in transport processing and getting to know the company, the market, and the activities of the dispatching / forwarding department over a period of 12 months. You will be systematically trained in a defined area and you will support the department as a full team member. The area in which you will work after the trainee programme will be determined towards the end of the trainee year. The mentor responsible will support you in your professional and personal development.
Step into the future - together with us!
The Bertschi Group is a market leader in the logistics industry, specializing in intermodal services for the chemical industry.
Headquartered in Switzerland, we are present with 3,100 Bertschi employees in 38 countries worldwide.
Every day we work to provide the most innovative and sustainable logistics solutions for our global customers.
- Business experience (in transport or forwarding industry would be an advantage)
- Education in business studies (e.g. university bachelor degree)
- Very good English skills (oral and written), German and other languages are advantageous
- Good understandig of numbers, IT affinity as well as general MS Office skills
- Initiative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Outstanding communication skills, even in hectic situations
- Team-minded and willing to taker over responsible tasks
- Understanding of logical processes, analytical and conceptual thinking
- Willingness to travel regarding possible deployment abroad after the trainee program
- Excellent career prospects in a growing organization
- Free parking
- Permanent employment contract
- Possibility to take responsibility
- Safe workplace in a solid Swiss company in a global environment
- Structured training period supported by a mentor
Are you interested in this exciting position? Apply using the online form on the side and note that we need the complete application dossier (letter of motivation, CV with photo, references, certificates) in order to examine your documents completely.